The V2G project will create substantial impacts in Europe, such as:
- Accelerate the time to market for solutions for integrating electric mobility in Europe’s (sub-) urban mobility systems.
- Involve policy decision makers and stakeholders for exchanging know-how and experiences on electric mobility solutions for European urban areas.
- Support industry, service sector, politics, authorities and users in their efforts to develop suitable and feasible solutions for electric mobility.
- Actively contribute to promote zero emission mobility in EU cities.
- Focus on passenger transport while considering urban freight and logistics.
- Consider issues of interoperability and compatibility
- Provide new knowledge on efficiency, social aspects, regulation and conditions for market uptake.
- In addition, the deployment of Smart Grids provides an opportunity to boost the future competitiveness and worldwide technological leadership of EU technology.